OSS (binaries and sources) for Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, OSR6 announced:
- Added preliminary FMA support for Solaris.
- fixed up ossdevlinks so that /dev/dsp is created even when single full duplex device isn't there.
- Changed hdaudio_codecids.h to use ES instead of "" in the tables. I think this conserves some memory space in the hdaudio module.
- Changed mixgen.c to prodice ES instead of "" with the 'w' command line option.
- Changed mmap_test.c and some other sample programs to use SNDCTL_ENGINEINFO instead of SNDCTL_AUDIOINFO.
- Some Juli@ changes. Others will go directly to the 4.1 tree.
- Some hdaudio changes.
- Changes to avoid divide by zero in tridentintr.
- Added micboost mixer extension to ac97.
- Added mkdir /usr/lib/oss/logs to Linux/soundon.
- Fixes for handling of O_EXCL in audio_core.c
- Minor mixer bugfix for AP192 and Juli@.
- Changed the default volume from 80% to 90% in hdaudio_generic.
- Renamed the "connector" group in hdaudio_generic to "jack".
- Minor change in vmix_core.c
Official announcements from 4Front Technologies
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests