How to enable "production quality with extra precision"?

OSS specific Linux discussion (x86/amd64)

Moderators: hannu, dev, cesium

igorzwx
Known Member

Re: How to enable "production quality with extra precision"?

Postby igorzwx » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:42 pm

ossuserr wrote:And where is Hannu the author of OSS? He does not write anything here. Can't he change the resampler to fftrate?
Also we can keep 2 copies of fftrate. One will be used system-wide with vmix, the other will be used like now via exact-audio-player.
Also why system-wide is necessary is because it will be used during production with jackd.

One may not want to use jackd with VMIX, for it may reduce sound quality.
The both are "virtual mixers". One of them might be sufficient.
It might be more reasonable to implement fftrate into jackd, perhaps.

ossuserr
Known Member
Sound Card: audigy 2 zs platinum, esi juli

Postby ossuserr » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:03 pm

They won't do it... Their aim is to turn people into dumb cattle. They banned and trolled me on all their resources.
Not to mention the fact that they called Petrov's resampler a shit crap. America is america. You can't expect much of those "new romini", Igor. I still hope Mr Putin will give rebirth to the Russian honest programming school.

igorzwx
Known Member

Postby igorzwx » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 pm

ossuserr wrote:They won't do it... Their aim is to turn people into dumb cattle. They banned and trolled me on all their resources.
Not to mention the fact that they called Petrov's resampler a shit crap. America is america. You can't expect much of those "new romini", Igor. I still hope Mr Putin will give rebirth to the Russian honest programming school.

Perhaps, you may try to learn Russian. You may find many radical thinkers on Russian forums. They like to discuss "global conspiracies". You may learn new radical theories.
They keep inventing new theories, some of them might be interesting or amusing, but they might be slightly off-topic on this forum.

Return to “Linux”