sm5bsz wrote:igorzwx also wrote:
> Have you tried to remove PulseAudio?
Sure, it affects the latency, but it does not affect the signal.
Are you going to say that PulseAudio does not affect sound quality?
sm5bsz wrote:you have completely misunderstood everything.
Yes, your answers to my questions can be misunderstood, because you seem to avoid answering them.
To prevent misunderstanding, could you please reduce your answers to "yes" or "no"?
The questions are:
1. Do you hear that noise in the audio track of your video? (YES or NO)
2. Do you hear the difference between ALSA and OSS4? (YES or NO)
3. Do you hear the difference between HiRes audio and CD format? (YES or NO)
4. Do you hear the effect of PulseAudio on sound quality? (YES or NO)
5. Have you already tried the "Test for Deafness"? (YES or NO)
These questions are so simple that it should not be difficult to provide simple answers, such as "yes" or "no".
If you cannot reduce your answers to "yes" or "no", it might be a symptom of "mental disorder".
EXAMPLE: Willy Brandt's "yes-no" interview (1972) _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_Brandt
willy brandt interview "ja-nein" 1972
Willy Brandt berühmte JA & NEIN Interview